Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Tuesday Morning!

It's been a creative past week here at Seaside-I went to the cutting table and began putting together fabric collections and quilt kits.
I used to do business on a site called QuiltersAuction (it is currently not up and running and not owned by me) and there I found many wonderful customers who loved the kits and collections we created here at Seaside.

For some "quilty"/ "sewy" types the fun is in pulling all the fabrics together. For others that part is a chore. They might just wanna have a gorgeous bundle of fabrics arrive and then pick a pattern, or have an entire kit arrive and begin sewing!

We love to put those things together here at the Shop. And while the previously mentioned site had the "auction" feel, most of my customers did the purchase now option so that they were certain they got the items they wanted.

And so as I began rebuilding my site on the new host, I was sure to include Fabric Collections and Quilt Kits as specialty sections. Also, I am busy building the "Beachy" fabrics section so that we become known as "the" online shop for beach fabrics.

So, if putting together the fabrics isn't your cup of tea, check out the gorgeous groupings we have at Seaside. And if you have a project in mind...say, a purple quilt, or a beach quilt, or a baby quilt~ just send us your thoughts and we'll pull together some ideas and send you some photos for your approval

Many of our kits now include the amazing Quilters Dream Batting in them, as well as the pattern and all the fabrics for the top of the quilt.

We, of course, have backing options available at an additional cost.

Wishing you a joyful day and as always,


Happy Quilting/Sewing,


Barb






                                                      Dear Stella Kit
                                   

                                                  Satsuki Quilt Kit


                                               Satsuki Table Runner Kit


No comments:

 Ok...I'm not big on resolutions at all.  But I do love to write. I just need more hours in the day. If anyone has a secret method to cr...