Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

The time has come! Our time to finish up is here. (I personally am still sewing rapidly..lol)

We love this time of year. Not because of the materialism of it (no pun intended as we sell material...), but for the chance it gives us to gather with those we love and share food, fun, and memories. I will not get to be with my mom, dad, and my siblings this year-and I will miss them terribly.

But we will have all of our children, Dh's mom and sister, and our friends nearby. And we will make memories and laugh-LOTS i hope!

I anxiously await the new year!

Of course, all of our other locations are still up and running:

www.seasidequiltingsupplies.com
http://stores.ebay.com/quiltbattingandfabricsupplies

www.fabricsbythesea.etsy.com

We look forward to serving you in the future! Remember we are always willing to cut fabric in any arrangement you 'd like.

Happy, Happy Holidays to you and your family!

No comments:

 Ok...I'm not big on resolutions at all.  But I do love to write. I just need more hours in the day. If anyone has a secret method to cr...